Saturday, July 5, 2014

Big Time Blogging Challenge - Day 4

My Family

I know I'm behind on topics but this one is an important one not to skip! 

Where to begin? I guess my fun all about me fact is that I always has handy and never has to think to hard about is that I'm at triplet. It's kind of cool being one and I joke all the time now that I'm going to have triplets some day! Hahha. Growing up I always had  a friend, whether they liked it and wanted to or not. Seeing as I have a German last name and my mom is 100% Irish, the compromise my parents made was that we'd all have Irish names. Kerry, William (Bill), and Erin. I am the oldest and we pretty much fit perfectly into the stereotypical roles of oldest, my brother as the jilted middle child, and my sister as the baby!


Now on to the love of my life, Gordon. We've been together for about 3 years. We met through mutual friends once, then a whole year later we met again and I wasn't going to let him get away a 2nd time! Now each family gathering is a new opportunity for my aunts to nag and pressure him about ring buying in creative ways! And I'm pressuring him that it's time for us to get a dog!! Soon for both!!! :) He's awesome, amazingly supportive, should win an some sort of patience award, funny, perfect etc! Loving every minute with him! 

Last but not least, my mom! She is the rock of our family and an all around great person. My sister likes to remind me that I'm becoming more and more like her everyday, first I roll my eyes and say absolutely not, but the more I think about it, it's probably not such a bad thing. She taught first grade on the South Side of Chicago, mostly first grade, for 38 years! She's been retired for two, and is loving retirement! And oops! Can't forget my mom's dog stubs! She even has her own twitter account @stubsoftheday (run by my sister) where you can get your fill off cuteness! 

4 comments :

  1. A triplet! That is very cool. People always thought my sister and I were twins growing up, but we weren't the "real deal" like you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love that Stubs has a Twitter account. I love corgis! Your family seems great, it's nice to have a family you can depend on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be so cool to be one of a three pack! Although I had a big family, there was a big gap between us. I am the baby and odd one out:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you Kerry! Let's link up soon!

    ReplyDelete