Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Motivation Monday

Motivation Monday is stolen form +Alison Mondrach and presented to you on Tuesday! Maybe you should think about making that a real thing, Alison...Linky Party! Who doesn't love a party?

I seem to love Alliteration. I like the idea of "funny kid friday" brought to us by +Kathleen Wright over at kidpeopleclassroom.blogspot.com. I'm putting that link in for my own future reference!

Any more Alliteration bloggings? I have two days of the week down...only need three more! Isn't there a Tried-it Tuesday? Anyone know what blog that comes from that I forgot to bookmark?

I saw Alison's Motivation Monday post and knew it was exactly what I needed on this Tuesday to continue this blog- post Big Time Literacy challenge!

On Monday I miiiiiiiight have taken an early morning nap from 6-9:30am. But then somehow managed to do what  I told myself I was going to do. I ran 1.5 miles to the YMCA, lifted weights for 30 minutes, swam 1000 yards and then ran 1.5 miles back home. After making the kitchen not exactly clean but less dirty, buying ingredients for homemade cupcakes, and successfully grilling dinner by myself on a charcoal grill...I felt like I accomplished a ton, motivation aside.

Why do I bring you Motivation Monday on Tuesday? Because I started the day by eating a "healthy cupcake" in which the only healthy ingredient was zucchini. So...if I already ate the cupcake with chocolate cream cheese frosting....I should probably make plans to get moving to the gym today. But my legs (I'm just full of excuses) hurt from yesterday...


I am also starting to have that feeling of the walls closing in...WHERE did the summer go?  Don't PANIC!... But.. I'm P.....ANIC.....ING!


I didn't get to read all the books I wanted...
I didn't get to visit all the people I wanted enough...
Clean or organize as much as I wanted...
Am I relaxed enough??? HA!
I want more fun!!
I want more time to prepare for next year!!
But Fall is such a nice time of year....




AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I didn't just say that! I'm not ready yet...but I'll keep an open mind about the science of Fall proceeding Summer. 

And yet...

I had a great summer. I am "open to the idea" of getting back to school...I just hate that feeling of wanting more time to do more and learn more. I also don't want another horrible winter. And I know the solution for my creeping panic is in this poster...All in time! One thing at a time! And by day one I will be ready! :)




Today, although I ate a cupcake, I didn't take a nap. Half win?

 I also just realized Alison  had another Alliteration post for Tuesday....

TIME saving Tuesday!


All I have for that today is: 


Bake your cupcakes the night before so you can frost them in the morning and eat them for breakfast. 


2 comments :

  1. I love reading your blog mentee! That fish graphic is so funny :-) have you heard anything about the new job? Can't wait to hear about it!
    Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And I wish I could have eaten cupcakes with you!!!

    ReplyDelete